Lea & Sandeman Mixed Red & White Case - 12 bottles
Lea & Sandeman
This case includes two each of the following bottles:
- Riesling Braunewell Trocken Weingut, Germany 2017, 12.5%
- Riesling Tongue in Groove Waipara, New Zealand 2015, 13%
- Crozes Hermitage Cuvée Ghany Domaine Gaylord Machon 2015, France, 13%
- Bugalugs Barossa Shiraz Tim Smith Wines 2017, Australia, 14.5%
- Saint Véran Domaine de la Denante Burgundy 2017, France, 13%
- Chardonnay Riverview Metz Road, Monterey 2015, USA, 14%
£18.62 per bottle
Save £38.40 on a 12 bottle case
This month, I wanted to compare and contrast grape varieties depending on their origin. I've chosen Riesling, Chardonnay and Shiraz, and it’s intriguing to see whether the wines from “New World” destinations have strayed from their original characteristics.
You might be surprised at how difficult it is to predict which is New World or Old World with these wines, so try them “blind” first — and get friends involved for a fantastic dinner party. This mixed case offers you the chance to try them all - otherwise, mixed cases by grape variety are also available if you prefer.
Order online now, or call Lea & Sandeman on 020 7244 0522 and quote “The Week”
View full product details »